Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why are there so many single mothers? and would men date them?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No thank you. They are single moms for a reason, and I want nothing to do with them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because men are sperm poppers 

• 1 month ago

Some women have babies because they're discouraged with the quality of men they meet and their egg timer is going off. Some women have babies because they had sex with a man who promptly dumped them as soon as they were pregnant. Some women have babies to get handouts from the government. Would men date them? LMAO. My EX used to laugh every time I said I was going to leave him - and he'd say no one else would have me because I had 'another man's kids' (his) The idiot judged other men by his own stupid 'standards' - tho I noticed he got involved with a woman who had (adult) kids after I left him! I have read up on a fairly big name 'star' of a popular series of the 80's who married a woman with 4 boys (under 13). And I also heard of another man who was so besotted with a woman, her NINE children didn't bother him one bit when he insisted on marrying her! I could say it depends on 'the man' - but it depends a lot on how much he loves/cares for her.  PS - some women are just so lucky . . .   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.