Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is he vindictive, trying to use sex against me?

4 months ago I started dating my current boyfriend, but since we were in lockdown we were both bickering with each other a lot. I saw him once a week and we argued about something stupid every time I saw him. So 3 months ago I said “I want to do something else when I come over, watch a movie, play a game or something- I feel like all we do is argue and have sex” so things changed for the better after that. Now the relationship started going down hill again, we haven’t had sex in about 2 months and I feel like I’m being constantly criticised and labelled as “frustrating” or “annoying” when I’m not actually doing anything wrong. when I tried to talk to him about it he said “well you once said all we do is have sex so I’ve been holding back so you don’t feel used” - so he took my comment out of context, 2 months later when it’s not an issue anymore... was he trying to use sex against me? 

Looks like you both have no idea about proper communication. Too bad that is a lost skill today.

You 2 are toxic... call it quits 

Wow, you must be a real peach.  Dude, if you see this.....RUN!