Mom keeps harassing me I am keeping it to myself any suggestions?

She physically assaulted me so kind of keeping my distance she is blaming me for the grandkids not coming over be cause she taped the assault and taped me yelling at her to get the **** off me.she keeps yelling I barely touched you in public and people who used to hate me feel really bad for me. She keeps trying to boss me around at other peoples houses and at the public library and the laundry mat . I told her to stay away or I will get a restraining order.she says if I do she will file theft charges against me for jewelry that went missing any suggestions on what to do this kind of moving changing my name

Update:

She shows up everywhere I do and looks at me like she wants to kill me she keeps threatening me 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are an adult. Call the cops. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Push her down some nice long concrete stairs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I believe I say the same thing each and every time you ask this. 

Retain legal counsel to send her a cease and desist letter and offer to sue her.

I'd ignore her threats unless, of course, you did steal the jewelry.

• 1 month ago

she is your mother but if she is threatening and harassing you,try recording an audio of her threatening you as a proof and go complaint.if she files false charges then you have an audio or something else as proof..or tell to your most trust worthy friends and ask for her advice..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Move now, or you can involve the police or both

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe get authorities involved? she sounds insane and like she needs help.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you should tell the police what she did

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Move far away from her, and do not let her or anyone else know where you moved to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.