Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What if my ex wants me back? ?

What should I do guys? 

My ex we loved each other sooooo much but after a few months he started distancing me I asked him sometimes he ignored me with a smirk and one day I saw him bringing girls home I had enough so I just broke up and he was shocked by my sudden action that I dint even care about and went away I blocked him after a few days I got a call from an UNKNOWN number I picked it up and he said baby why did u do this I love u and I ignored him and find a new boyfriend that is really really nice to me and takes care of e even if I fell a little I love him and he loves me too but my ex keeps calling me and telling he lives me more and one day OUTTA KNOW WHERE she came to my house and said Stop ignoring me i was scared that what If my new bf found out and I said crying please go away he went away and still texts me 

It's too much drama in what amounts to, in reality, a very short romance. Only a few months according to your note. And now you and your new guy love each other but you're scared and crying. It's too much drama! This sounds like in only 5-6 months tops you've been SOOOOO in love with the first guy for a few months and now are falling in love with the new guy who loves you but the old guy says he loves you...... it's all too much drama in a very short amount of time. I think you are careless about "love". And the first guy thinks he can keep you on the side anyway. Might be true. 

• 28AKO

Just block your ex simple as that

If you been in a dry spell maybe you should connect with him and have fun again

hmm...im too old and unloved. but i will try to help. try to fight these tears too, but um. talk to him nicely and tell him to be friendly. and say thanks for the text. and then tell him you need to take some rest.

• g

I sure hope you make more sense in person. That wall of words doesnt make a whole lot of sense with him and she and OUTTA KNOW WHERE.

He could not forget you