Sprint/T-Mobile hotspot says "no service." The problem could be no bars, but it worked until yesterday. It also did this before but fixed ?

I use a Sprint (T-Mobile) Zte Warp Connect wireless hotspot for internet access and the hotspot incidentally began displaying "no service" just yesterday right after 5 p.m. which is when customer service closes (since they are not available on weekends (go figure)). Currently I am using cellular data to access the internet on a mobile phone, although obviously my access is very limited this way compared to the data I could have if the hotspot was working. 

I know I have data on the hotspot and I know it has been paid for, so does anyone have any idea why the hotspot might be displaying "no service"? Is there a nationwide issue with other people having problems too? It only started doing this yesterday around 5 p.m.

There have been times in the past where it has said "no service," but it only lasted for a few hours and then it was working again. But in this case it looks like it may not resolve itself any time soon, if at all. I am not even sure if calling on Monday would help, as they may not be able to resolve it over the phone, and I have a 4 year old who is supposed to be doing virtual learning, which obviously can't happen without internet access.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.