How do I face punishment for violating other people's boundaries at work?

Do I send a report or something? Where?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    You've asked this in various forms over and over and over.

    Yes, report yourself - AGAIN - to your former employers.

    Ask your therapist to proofread the letters.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    You  have a date with Wanda the ugly  Woman

    Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.