I want to go to usa after 10th. what are the exams that I have to write? and what visa can I go with?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're asking about studying in the US your preparation would begin by contacting the school you hope to attend. Assuming you're a minor that'll probably be a boarding school as no adult guardian will be allowed to come with you. These kinds of institutions are used to dealing with foreign students and can advise you as to what you need to do. 

• 1 month ago

Since you do not have the equivalent of high school graduation (12-13 years of primary & secondary academic education), you cannot apply for admission to universities. You would have to go to private boarding school to complete your high school education. Most such schools accept students into 9th grade for 4 years (grades 9-12). You could face some difficulty completing all requirements for high school graduation in only 2 yrs. As a minor child, you must return home to your parents for all school holidays & vacations when dorms are closed. Expect costs of $50,000/year & up, plus 2-4 round-trips to return home over holidays & summer vacation. It will have to be a boarding school authorized to issue SEVIS forms, I-20, so you can get a student visa. 

You're better off completing high school (UK equivalent is A-levels, not GCSE) in your own country before attempting to get accepted by a university for a bachelor's degree program.

• 1 month ago

Assuming you mean you want to attend school in the USA then the first step is to decide on a school and apply for admission as a future student. The school will tell you their requirements for admission, such as what TOEFL score you need.  Once the school accepts you they will help you with the student visa process.  You can't apply for a student visa oj your own.   

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't need exams you need a tourist visa.

At the moment there is no travel to the US because of Covid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You need to ask this question at your nearest US embassy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.