Does McDonald's deliver?

No they dont offer delivery, you have to do it through a third party app like doordash or ubereats

yes you can order mcdonald's on the uber eats or doordash app

wefdwqeedeewwfedesxswdwe

Source(s): eewdscdewe

I dont really know. Not that I know off.

No. Door Dash delivers. McDonalds supplies them. 

• garry

only in australia . thats while the virus lockdown exists for .

They do here in the UK but it started fairly recently and they are not delivering directly themselves, they use deliveroo and uber so it's expensive as those companies want their fees on top. I have used delivery a couple of times and they sent me smaller portions of fries, I suppose they know it's not likely anyone will complain because it would be a load of messing about to get rectified. They were right, I didn't complain but I won't order delivery from them again.

By me they do, but keep this in mind, if you order like 7 dollars worth of food, the person delivering is going to take their sweet time, I've done food deliveries and there is no motivation to lug something 2 miles for a 3 dollar tip. Try to order for a couple of days and give a good tip before you complain that it takes all day.

Some do; but the individual outlet/franchisee would make that decision.

i think they might if you do it thru doordash