Why can animals eat forbidden things and not get sick and we humans would get sick if we ate anything forbidden? ?
If we pounced on an animal and bit our teeth into it while it was still living and ripped its flesh apart and ate it while it was still breathing and suffering, we would get sick,
When an animal does this they never get sick and they usually do instinctively.
If we drink a puddle of stagnated water we will contract cholera and die.
When animals do this they never die.
- BarryLv 61 month ago
Natural selection over millions of years has produced animals with bacteria resistance different from our own. After all we can eat chocolate and grapes which would make a dog ill or die.