Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Wasn’t it generous of my husband to offer to pay for the movies for us after I had an affair ?

My husband is in the process of Divorcing me because I had an affair but he still wants me in his life as a friend( we were friends before we got married too). He also offered to pay for the movies which was generous of him. It’s been a month since we split. I have told him how sorry I am and how I feel like a horrible person. I felt like it was very generous of him to offer to pay for the movies even though he said he wasn’t paying for shopping trips anymore for me 

Generous...I think its ludicrous. Why would any man want to pay for anything for a slut wife.

Anonymous, it seems as if you are using this question as a way to reassure yourself that your relationship with your husband is still stable when in fact it’s not. Cheatin’ ain’t allowed in my books. 

Hi Anongamous, that would depend entirely on the movie being paid for. Lets say, for example, that he takes you to a cult classic: toy story 2./ now, in that instance, he would be generous, because hes treating you to a classic tim aleln animated short film, and you would be ******* LUCKY to have that opportunity. however, if you were to see a piece of ****, garbage movie like toy story 2, that would not be geenerous as he would be practically tortunirg you 

ps: can you tell us intimate detaisl of your affair? iwant to hear all of the dirty little secrets. did it involve your brother in law? is he hot? 

ps: **** toy story 2

Source(s): sorry i meant toy story 3

You think paying for one movie ticket is "generous"?  Very odd.

Better question is why you can't/can't pay your own way, why he has to give you money so you can shop.

Maybe he paid your way because he is guilty of cheating too? And is trying to make up for it.

• ?

Not sure about generous, but it is a nice way to go about this.  I don't think I could be so forgiving.

• edward

No.  I mean going to the movies with popcorn and candy and drinks could cost $50 easy but it’s not that much really

sounds like it was

Under the circumstances, it is generous of him to be in the same room as you without giving in to the urge to strangle you.