Rich White Woman Lori Loughlin got to choose her prison for her month sentence, George Floyd didn't live to get a court date. Is this fair?

Sometimes as a young Woman who's Mother is Black, I ask myself: Am I next?

Will this year be the year that Joe Biden wins the election and returns this country to being the United States of America and not Donald Trump's planation?

It probably had to do with the type of crime, the type of prison, maybe it was part of her plea deal, etc...

But I get it, it serves a certain narrative to see racism in literally evertything.

Racist stop pouting 

Lucky George Floyd - he didn't have to make that decision.  And are you sitting there saying that racism in America began three years and 11 months ago?   Or are you saying that America has never made any racial progress?  Because I can tell you we have made tremendous progress which the radical Left is destroying.

• kswck2

Lori didn't resist. Wasn't an ex con. Didn't have drug convictions, wasn't On drugs. See any differences here? 

i dont think anything in life is fair

Apples to oranges. Lori Loughlin didn't resist police, which is why she didn't die. However, there should not be rich people jails and prisons. There should not be Jewish jails and prisons. If you commit a crime, you should lose your privileges, regardless of how influential or wealthy you are. We need legal equality, but it's not a black/white dichotomy, it's a rich/poor dichotomy. OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife and was found innocent because he's a celebrity. Gucci Mane got away with murdering gang rivals because he's a celebrity. Class is what really divides this nation and the media tries to trick us into thinking the problem is race.

Even entering one's own apartment building while Black has proven a crime in the eyes of these "Karens" I hear. 

This election is more important than any in US history. 

Trump is literally a Demon for the Racial Injustice he helped promote. 

And things have not changed for centuries since this land was stolen from Native Americans. Black People are still second class in this "justice" system.

Edit: In Response to Thomas F, even if Lori Loughlin assaulted her arresting officers she still would've survived because of her skin color. Ask any sociologist.  

• Susie

And you wonder why so many think liberalism is a mental illness.  

Well, Lori Loughlin cooperated with the police, while George Floyd did not. That is the difference.