It's embarrassing to be a human now, we've let things get so awful. Is there ANYTHING we SHOLUD feel proud of?

Update:

@ Holo You say that as if there's something wrong with wanking!

But laddy, I've got trophies!   No, wait. Theyre just wadded up tissues. :{

Update 2:

@ Anonymous That picture of freedom and the great outdoors speaks to me. Thank you. And thank everyone for your answers. Yay. :) Now let's all get our hogs between our legs and make some noise :D  *ROAR! b'b'b'bb*   (And yes, Laughing Boy, you CAN just ride your moped. After all, it does have that cool basket and the little bell.  Wait...that's a girls' bicycle! And wait. Wwhere'd the seat go? Oh dear. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Harley Davidson   Motor Co, Milwaukee WI.

If I can't  "fix it", I can ride off so far into Nature than I feel like the only person on earth.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Your joking, right? Or maybe you're in the wrong category.

• polly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I always try to contribute to society & honour my parents by attending court when I have to.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Chocolate,  that we got right

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I mean...our species invented waffles, and that’s kind of a big deal. 

• 1 month ago

well, I feel the Lemon-Poppy seed muffin at Tim Horton's may have been humanities  crowning achievement. 

I don't know how they can ever top that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was convinced the world wasn't so bad until China released the virus in to the world.

It's quite sickening that we can't even share this planet, with out someone trying to ruin it all for the rest of us.

• 1 month ago

The CITY of Wilmington SHOLUD be PROUD that it is a TOTAL SH!T HOLE!!!!....... Filthy LITTERED streets.  Shootings EVERYDAY....... We're WORSE than PHILADELPHIA and CHESTER put together.......😬😬😬😬

Attachment image
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Be PROUD of our technology!

Which has grown to a point to where we can travel to,& ruin other planets.

• 1 month ago

We should feel proud that cats have selected us as worthy adversaries.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.