I am fat and ugly because I am diabetic type 1, my sugar is low and I have to drink coca cola with bread, and that is making me fat ?

I am a man 37 years old, and this is my problem, I feel sad, what can I do ? no woman likes me and women discriminate against me for being diabetic, and even if I stopped being fat, I'm still ugly, and no woman likes me, for that I can not to lose weight, because sugar is low and I have drink coca cola with bread

You don't have to have coke with bread. You use the coke, to get your glucose level to start going up, the you eat some fat/protein to help it level out, so you do crash again as the carbs get used up, or you treat with insulin.

As to what's Making you fat. It could be over eating carbs to treat your lows, and over using insulin, once you get a high reading from over treating the low. Insulin is one of the growth hormones, and like anything, use too much, too often, in a way it was not supposed to be used, and you get not only roller-coaster blood glucose levels, but in some cases a fat diabetic. 

As for the women who reject you, it's not likely due to you being diabetic, ugly or fat. As there are many ugly fat men, with drop dead gorgeous wives, mistresses and girlfriends. And most if them are not rich, so that runs out the hold diggers. So what's left, after weeding out the fat ugly men, with 14 inch personality?

• Cammie

Monitor your BS more often.

I'm sure there is some fat ugly woman out there who will take what she can get.