Are these sentences grammatically correct ?

1. I have had my education from India.

2. I have had my masters in psychology from the Indian University.

If they are incorrect, why are they incorrect.

• GA41

The sentences are grammatically correct in that the subject, verbs, adjectives and nouns are placed properly.  However, the syntax is poor,  In that the wording selected to express yourself is not common usage.

1) I was educated in India.

2) I received by masters degree in psychology from the Indian University. Also, I have a masters degree in phycology from the Indian University.

1) Your sentences use the wrong tense.  "Have had" is the present perfect tense, which indicates an action begun in the past and completed in the present moment.  You should use the past tense "was educated" meaning an action completed in the past.  You did not receive your education "from India", because India is a continent or country.  You received your education "in India", because you were educated within the country, not by the country. Received would be the past tense, you were given the degree in the past.   "From" is appropriate when you say from the University of India, because they did provide the education.  You could also say "you have a masters degree", because you presently possess a degree.

• Andrew

No. Now jog on with this idiocy. Your English is about on par with my Khmer. 

Nobody is going to take the time to give you an English lesson. If you want an explanation post this tripe in Languages or Education. 

• Marli

1. I was educated in India.

2. I have a masters in psychology (or a Masters degree in Psychology) from the Indian University.