Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Does Anyone Recognize This Image?? (On Shirt)?

Do You Know what this image is from? 

Hey there, was wondering if anyone knows what this t-shirt is for. Is it a band? Or just a cool photo? The picture looks very familiar to me. Just trying to see if anyone knows any information about it.

Thank you so much. 

I hope that you're all doing okay out there

I've seen this question and graphic a few times and it's very familiar to me too. I think ( but not 100% certain) it's Siouxsie and the Banshees, a punk/new wave band from the70's and  80's. The woman is Siouxsie (pronounced Suzie) and the man is Steve Severin. I believe it's a bootleg fan art shirt. It resembles some of the graphics from A Kiss in The Dream House era but not exactly like the album cover. The band is still around and today Siouxsie is now called the grandmother of goth. Her looks still being imitated to this day by teen girls who have never heard of her. Look up the band and you might find similar shirts or graphics. At the very least you might discover a great band you've never heard of before.