Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What is the penalty for walking up to a random cop, kicking him in his balls unprovoked, and then running off (as though it was a prank)?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Assault and a record to show it. Maybe even community service can be added to the punishment.  Very STUPID idea.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A Prank? Most police have a way to communicate with each other if they are outside their vehicles. Ask your parents

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

After the 72-hour mental health evaluation (again), a trial for assault.  State Law determines the sentence.

• 1 month ago

Getting killed, nowdays.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why the heck would you do something this stupid?????????????  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try it and find out I hope you tell me the results...

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That depends on where you live but in Georgia it would be at least Simple Assault which is a misdemeanor but of a high and aggravated nature.  This misdemeanor is punishable by up to one year and carries potential fines up to $5,000. That of course assumes that you don't miss, in which case the officer may physically correct you before placing you under arrest.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The policeman will back harder.

• jehen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Felony assault and battery.  This is not hard to understand

• 1 month ago

it depend on which country/state you are in and how the body of the officer reacts to trauma to that area (there are cases where people have died from being kicked in the balls) I'd say minimum a few months in prison up to a maximum of life in prison or the death penalty and possibly torture in certain countries

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.