Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, what gospel do you believe in?

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

I believe in the teaching of the Church Jesus founded, which He said was to remain one, to which He promised "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". Why would I believe in anything else?

The gospel of Jesus Christ.

• Hogie

Salvation through faith only, in Jesus Christ, only.

What do you mean, what gospel?  There's only one.

@ anonymous -- The word "gospel" is English, not Greek --  from "god" + "spell" story, message = God message.  And the Bible was written in Koine Greek, not ancient Greek.  The Greek word "evagélion" is from "ev" -- meaning "good" + "angélion"  -- meaning "message" = good message.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

We believe the 

"word of truth, the gospel of our salvation.", Eph. 1:13, 1 Cor. 15:1-4

• ?

I study and apply the teachings and principles found in the whole collective Bible. 

Jesus taught “Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.” (John 17:17; footnote) And what is considered God's word? The Bible is “inspired of God.” (Read 2 Timothy 3:16.) In what way? The Bible itself answers: “Men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit.” (2 Peter 1:21) To illustrate: A businessman might have a secretary write a letter. That letter contains the businessman’s thoughts and instructions. Hence, it is really his letter, not the secretary’s. In a similar way, the Bible contains God’s message, not that of the men who wrote it down. Thus, the entire Bible truthfully is “the word of God.”​—1 Thessalonians 2:13.

Source(s): The Bible-A Book From God https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/wh...

The Gospel of Jesus Christ of course!

• Besides the Holy Bible, I also believe in the gospel of your perdition!?

• yesmar

Jesus.  He's the "good news".

Source(s): Jesus follower

The word gospel is an English translation of the original Greek, euaggelion, and it was used rarely in contemporary Greek literature. 

The literal meaning of the word is "the almost-too-good-to-be-true-news".

The authors of the New Testament used the word to describe the amazing news that God came to earth to save us.

That's the only gospel I believe in because I experienced salvation already. It took affect - I APPROPRIATED the gift - the night I believed and put my faith (trust) in Jesus.

Your faith will save you.... if you put it where it belongs: in the person of Jesus Christ.