Mshe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Iran accept peace w/ Israel? If not the current regime, what about the future?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • joshua
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably not....and there is no future with a different regime. Israel does not have the power to remove the Iranian regime. They need the United States and that would take a full scale invasion which the US people will not allow their government to do

And I hate to break it to you but their presidential election is coming up which means Iran will vote in a hardliner and a war monger. They’ll be less likely to deal in the future. 

Killing that Iran deal was both a strategic and political blunder for the US 

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Hello Mshe,

Enmity against Israel by Iran is inappropriate, given that history shows Persian friendship with the Jewish People, as shown below.

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

“After the overthrow of Babylon by the Persians, [the Persian King] Cyrus [...] gave the Jews permission to return to Jerusalem in 537 B.C.E [Persian year 1159 B.P.] [Islamic year 1194 B.H.]. The Book of Ezra reports that 42,360 availed themselves of the privilege, including women, children and slaves, finally completing a long and dreary journey of four months from the banks of the Euphrates to Jerusalem.”

Please scroll down to the heading: “The Return”, at:

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Babylon...

- - - - End of extract - - - -

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• 1 month ago

Iran is the scorpion to Israel's frog -- if you know your fables.

Anyone that trusts anything Iran says ,is naive beyond words.

The phrase "Trust but verify" was invented specifically for the likes of Iran 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I doubt the current onbe will.

And who knows what the future holds/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.