How long between normal CBC and Leukemia?

My best friend has mentioned to me that she's worried about having leukemia. She's 23, and her grandmother died from it. Here are symptoms she's brought up to me:

- Wide spread pain that is constant (and has been getting worse in the last month)

- Fatigue (also been getting worse)

- Headaches

- Fills up really quickly when eating and gets nauseated

- Runs out of breath easily, though she is plus size and doesn't exercise much so it may just be that. 

- Not a fever, but her temperature is higher than normal (she usually runs low)

She had a physical in May any they did a CBC, which was normal. She went back to her doctor last week, they said she should go to a rheumatologist. I'm not sure what has her so worked up about leukemia, but I want to help and support her the best I can. Is 4 months when long enough for it to develop and cause symptoms?

@Lan Thanks for your input love 🤗

• Sandy

if the physical is fine, she's probably just letting the stress from the pandemic freak her out. supporting her in her neurotic behavior is not the way to help her. the best way to help her is to get her mind off this nonsense. go hiking, camping, walking, etc. exercise helps everything.