Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How did this actress get her makeup done?

When I pause the video at 1:02, it looks like she's either wearing eye pencil or shadow which is lightly applied under her bottom waterline with some mascara on her lower lashes as well. From close up I can't see any eyeliner or flick however it looks like she has flicks at 1:28 so I think she's either wearing some lash extensions at the end of her eyes or perhaps she is wearing eyeliner but the quality of the video doesn't make this clear? Her eyebrows are filled in and she's wearing a peachy lip colour. She's probably wearing foundation too and her cheeks look slightly contoured as can be seen at 1:49.

I find her makeup is ever so tastefully done which really compliments all her natural beauty. If you know a lot about makeup, would you say I've correctly described all the makeup she's wearing?

Not an expert on doing makeup? No, problem you have come to the right place. But first and foremost, let me just say that you are beautiful, and true beauty comes from within. It’s your attitude and the way you carry yourself that make you truly beautiful but makeup, no doubt, enhances said beauty and I’m here to let you in on some secrets. Now this article might seem a little lengthy to all you people but that is because I tried my very best to be as detailed and thorough as possible, so please read it till the end because I assure you It will be worth it. Now without further ado let’s get to the main reason why you’re reading this.

There are several local makeup cosmetics too that can look good but may harm your skin or health. Just buying expensive makeup isn’t enough. It’s actually about the art and technique of doing it. The whole glamorous look aspect of the makeup comes from a few basic tips and tricks of applying makeup. There are many local makeup brands which are cheaper, but before you buy cheaper skin care or cosmetics item, make sure the quality is good. for example Medora, Rivaaj, Lucious, Alezam, Revlon, Maybelline, L’Oreal, Oriflame, to name a few. Now let’s move on to the tips and tricks I was talking about earlier. However, I was a big fan of Channel and Dior, but since I started Make up range of Dulce Bonito which is a Spanish brand. I have to leave everything aside.