Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Educate me?

I seen people ask and people get rude on here but i’d like to know. Anyways Idk if I have anxiety because my grandma and her sisters have it, the back of my neck or the back of my head get sore and I get headaches, my head feels like it’s moving on it’s own or it’s forcing itself to move when I sit down and people say they have similar problems and plus I have ACID REFLUX. I always want to sleep, but I’m worried because I read about schizophrenia and so when I was worrying so much about it, I always mistake actual sounds and think it’s fake but I listen and ease my mind I made myself think like “oh there’s a noise” because I was reading so much about it. I wear glasses and the other day I kept thinking and thought I seen someone and then I seen something in the side of my eye. Btw I wear glasses, I got over it last month but again this month I thought about it again and made myself think about the noise thing and the things I seen. Can someone help? I really would appreciate it, I’m a teen and wanna be normal somehow. Thanks, don’t be rude it literally will make me worry even more. 

Update:

Not to mention i’ve been kinda lacking on school bc of how worried I am

2 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.