Any good new romance anime?

Something from 2018 or later, since I feel like I've seen the majority of stuff that came out before then, and the show I'm currently watching, the Fruits Basket remake, is almost at it's final episode for this year. I don't really have a preference for subs or dubs, so if it hasn't been dubbed it's fine. Nothing X-rated and no Yaoi or Yuri please. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai is probably the best of the past couple of years.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii is a good slice-of-life romance that focuses on working adults for once.

Kono Oto Tomare! has romantic inclinations and great potential for it, but it hasn't capitalised on it that much, with characters focusing more on their club. Still a great anime.

And the third and most likely last season of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru has been airing this season.

These are probably the most notable romance anime of recent years. There are others that have hints and such of possible romance, but never actually do anything.