Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you eat leftovers for dinner ?

When you cook dinner, do you only make enough to last you that night or do you cook extra so you can have leftover the next day for dinner?

Sometimes we do eat leftovers.

• Jake

all the time it’s usually easier to pop in the microwave then cook actual food

typically we cook a lot so we have plenty leftovers. sometimes though if it's good we dont have any leftovers at all. 

i personally try not to cook much at home. i work as a cook dont want to go to work cook all day and come home and cook more. if i had a family sure i don't mind but im single so idc. on my day off at least once a week i will cook. i make whatever i feel like eating and will cook mainly just for last me that meal if its something that can keep and i know imma eat it the next day then i will cook more but usually the stuff i cook won't hold well. 

Yes, I do eat leftovers for dinner

• Nicole

yes i do........

The only leftovers I sometimes have are chinese takeaways because I tend to buy too much and don't want it to go to waste so reheat it up the next day.

When I cook I make just enough to eat that one meal.