I'm a male im peeing out 100% pure blood ?

I'm a male im peeing out 100% pure blood no pain at all though I went to bed about 3 nights ago and I'll say it was about 11:00 o.clock. I.woke up around 2:44 am and went to the bathroom as I start urinating it felt like there was something blocking my pee hole I didn't think anything of it at first it took about 45 seconds for the urine to start coming out when it did it was normal urine for about 15 seconds than at about th 20th second pure blood came out not mixed just 100% pure red blood the urination lasted about 1 minute I've never in my entire life peed for that long it's like I didn't have control to stop it lasted way too long that's what scares me when I finaly finished and went back to bed my body had very strong chills and I got very light headed I wanted to faint but I didnt faint I stayed strong and stayed awake the entire night untill 7:00am. Im 35 years old my wife dont know yet im too scared to tell her please help me with some answers and please no sarcasm answers I'm very embarrasse I have 2 daughter's 14 and 12 I don't know how to explain this to my wife ....

Ok i made an appointment to a Dr I never said during asking this question that I will not see a Dr all I did was ask a simple question that's all everyone doe's not need to be this rude to me I was very scared and also embarrassed to even ask such a thing I just had hopes  that maybe someone is descent enough out there to answer a poor guys question like myself without being sarcastic but whatever it's perfectly fine I am now seeing a Dr and being treated for an infection thank you very much 

Then you're definitely dumber than dog feces to not already be at a hospital emergency.   

Please go to the emergency room

do not feed the troll