Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

What would you do if you woke up in the year 1987?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

That would depend on what date in that year it was.  

If it were 16 Jan., I'd make a point to be either a few minutes earlier or later on my drive to work.  Then I'd miss the drunk driver who smashed my car & changed my life in so many ways.

If it were 6 Jun., I'd immediately say some things to my lover before she declared that she didn't want to see me anymore.  That may have changed my future.

If it were 20 Oct., I may have tried to get my then lover to make up her mind - were we to be serious, or just "F.W.B.'s"?  If the latter, I'd have ended with her & gone with another woman who was interested.  

It was a year of many changes for me.  Each one shaped the next.  

But then, their cumulative effect brought me to where & who I am right now, with my magnificent wife.  So maybe I'd not have changed a thing.   

If seems we have a real LOSER "T.D." punk who's never lived life.

• I would say, "Oh thank god for another chance."

• 3 months ago

I would look for the AquaNet and spray a whole bottle into my hair. Maybe two whole bottles. 

• 3 months ago

I would get out my Commodore Plus/4 and hook it up to the modem, and dialup the two Color 64 BBSes that I used to call.  Then I would do some recreational computer programming.  Then I would write a magazine article, print it out, and send it in to the submissions reviewer.

I might play some Legacy of the Ancients, or maybe an Infocom game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Be glad I was 30 again and not make all the stupid mistakes I've made for the last 33 years.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I was born in 1987  i would be a new born baby 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I would warn everyone how horrible the world and how much society has fallen 30 years later.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I'd release Nirvana's Nevermind and say I wrote it and make a billion dollars. 

• 3 months ago

I would say 'ugh' and quickly go back to sleep.

• 3 months ago

Go see my old school friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.