Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

What would you do if you woke up in the year 1987?

That would depend on what date in that year it was.  

If it were 16 Jan., I'd make a point to be either a few minutes earlier or later on my drive to work.  Then I'd miss the drunk driver who smashed my car & changed my life in so many ways.

If it were 6 Jun., I'd immediately say some things to my lover before she declared that she didn't want to see me anymore.  That may have changed my future.

If it were 20 Oct., I may have tried to get my then lover to make up her mind - were we to be serious, or just "F.W.B.'s"?  If the latter, I'd have ended with her & gone with another woman who was interested.  

It was a year of many changes for me.  Each one shaped the next.  

But then, their cumulative effect brought me to where & who I am right now, with my magnificent wife.  So maybe I'd not have changed a thing.   

If seems we have a real LOSER "T.D." punk who's never lived life.

• I would say, "Oh thank god for another chance."

I would look for the AquaNet and spray a whole bottle into my hair. Maybe two whole bottles. 

I would get out my Commodore Plus/4 and hook it up to the modem, and dialup the two Color 64 BBSes that I used to call.  Then I would do some recreational computer programming.  Then I would write a magazine article, print it out, and send it in to the submissions reviewer.

I might play some Legacy of the Ancients, or maybe an Infocom game.

Be glad I was 30 again and not make all the stupid mistakes I've made for the last 33 years.

• Moya

I was born in 1987  i would be a new born baby 

I would warn everyone how horrible the world and how much society has fallen 30 years later.

I'd release Nirvana's Nevermind and say I wrote it and make a billion dollars. 

I would say 'ugh' and quickly go back to sleep.

Go see my old school friends.