Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

why do i have a problem with my mothers language but not my friends.?

my friends curse literally every five seconds and talk about lewd stuff that they want to do to people or just various sex stories or you know what's in the music and i Think it's fine, I'm actually immune to it, but when my mom does either of those things it makes my skin crawl. When she curses I get so turned off like that's so unladylike and bad coming from her mouth and when she talks about sex like she really thinks she's helping me by telling me "guys want to do it raw because they say it feels better" like wtf I don't need her saying that to me. that's gross. whats the deal. 

well..if it makes you feel uncomfortable tell her..!stop making her feel bad..tell her that its not what you want to hear from her..

Your mom has no filter i guess.  Some people don't.  I know someone who will go to appointments at her doctor or take the dog to the vet and she uses the F-word in every sentence.  She's just like a cave man without much class or forethought.

• mokrie

Typical kid. You can't see your mother as a human being but only MOMMY. She had a whole life before you and is no different then your friends or people on the street. And guess what, in order to make you she had sweaty mad monkey sex and more then once. She was a teen once too and probably got drunk, told dirty jokes and stole lipstick from the drug store. Time to realize if you get pregnant your own kid will be sickened by half the things you say also and embarrassed by how you dress or wear your hair. What goes around, comes around.