Anonymous

Why are "so called" just woman friends of our boyfriends secretly love them (how sweet), fantasize them and dream about being with them?

Favorite Answer

I don't know who your friends are, but his is not my behavior.

Women really can have male friends while having no sexual thoughts or fantasies about them. They just see them as friends. Do you have sexual thoughts about your female friends? Of course not - it's because you regard them as friends and nothing more. That the friend is of the opposite sex doesn't make any difference to how you regard them. You also assume, because YOU love your boyfriend so much - every other woman would do the same. Haven't you seen friends with partners and wondered what they saw in them to have a relationship with them? How do you know the same thing isn't happening with you and your boyfriend? Just enjoy your relationship and friendships without torturing yourself with an overactive imagination . . . 

I don't think most are.  My boyfriend has a couple female friends of several decades.  They were never in a relationship other than friends.  And i have two male friends who i've known for many years, also.  I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to either one.