Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

How would fans feel about Jim Carrey starring in a serious movie full of strong violence and lot of shootout scenes?

??????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

he only does comedy or depressing stuff...like Robin williams...oops

• 1 month ago

He did star in an early movie that was tragic instead of comic but since then his only other serious movie was The Truman Show which has been his best ever since. Lots of those violent movies with shoot outs are not that good so I would rather see him a  movie of the same quality as The Truman Show. 

• 1 month ago

If his character gets killed, I'd love it. If he survives, not so much.

• 1 month ago

That wouldn't interest me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would watch, like the other guy said he does have acting skills, but I don’t think he wants to be in one. He was in Kickass 2, an R rated action movie, but before it even came out he released a statement saying he doesn’t condone movies with shooting violence and wouldn’t want to be in one again. 

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The casting director would be fired.

• 1 month ago

I think that when Jim Carrey isn't doing his over the top nonsense that I don't find funny, he's actually not a terrible actor.  Not great, but not terrible.  But I'd have a hard time seeing him in an action movie hero role.  He's not a particularly young man anymore.

• Audrey
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'd like to see it. Maybe he'd actually be good in a movie like that.

• 1 month ago

Jim Carrey's star has faded and he's kinda gone off the deep end this past year or two. I can't see any serious production banking on him till he can start showing some box office cred.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.