david asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Do I have pin worms?

Help! I accidentally ate some of my cats food. The problem is that the past few days he has been scooting his butt on the carpet and i think he has pin worms. After eating some of his food my stomach hurts now. What should I do?  

• reme_1

You deserve it.

You should go to your doc with a fresh turd of your own and ask obviously

nah, the food just came alive and is slowly eating you from the inside out, no big deal

I strongly suggest that pin worms are not the problem.  The issue appears to involve some type of brain eating worm.

You can stop trolling 

• Maxi

Cats do not get 'pin worms' (https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/tapeworm-in... any worm segments seen associated with cats are due to tapeworms......so go and get your cat to th vets to find out what is wrong with it and  stop being an idiot .....

I think this may well be mind over matter.  You may feel ill after eating that food, without necessarily having pin worms - which your cat may not have either!!   Get a fecal test done for the cat first.