My husband have been out of work for 8 month..?

I don’t like negativity but I’m getting so much negativity about opening up business.  They say coronavirus, and what happens if Donald Trump gets re-elected..etc This is coming straight from my husband family. I don’t know what Donald Trump has anything to do with opening up business. I wanna try to make a living. My husband has been out of work. All he does is smoke, eat, lays down play his video game, and go out for baseball game while I work. I have a disability, and I still go to work. I wanted to prove myself that I’m worthy, and can be a hard worker even with my disability. I can’t support 2 people and help feed his life style. I don’t know what to do.

maybe divorce him..............

Trump and corona are not your problem.  Your lazy husband is.  My company can't find enough people to fill spots.  There is work out there.   Easy to find.  Well... so long as you can pass a drug screen.

d-i-v-o-r-c-e .

How long has he been supporting your life style? There are 62 million people out of work right now. You can't hold it down for 8 months?

Awwwwww poor baby. How long has he been supporting your life style? There are 62 million people out of work right now. You can't hold it down for 8 months? Broads are always complaining about something smmfh!

I think your husband is a bum who is sponging off you. Do whatever it takes to better yourself.

• garry

blame the covid virus after all he so called experts agree you shouldnt work , blame  the chinese not trump , anyway a lot of the jobs are gone for ever , face the truth . After all do  you stop it , hes not god you know .

• ?

Whether it's a good time to open a business would depend on where you're doing it and what kind of business it is. But assuming you've done your research on that (and won't just get locked down the moment you open), try to venture ahead with your aspirations. We can't all just take a year off and do nothing. I'd also try to tune out the political BS going on around you. I literally had to talk a relative down from suicide when she found out Ruth Bader Ginsberg passed away. People are just taking this all way too personally and all you can really do is try to avoid it. 

Time to let the husband become your ex. He is lazy and is using you. Let him go to his wonderful family. Get rid of useless.

Your husband is just a lazy bum just using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse for his laziness  Stop giving him money and tell him that he'll need to start providing for himself!