Claude asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

What kind of brush is this?

My girlfriend asked me to pick up a new brush for her since her's broke. But I don't know what kind of brush this is, and don't want to ask her and look stupid. Anyone know what the proper name for this style of brush is so I can buy the right one?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Its a paddle foundation brush, but they are expensive! 

  • 1 month ago

    The type of brush is a paddle foundation brush. I was going to say I don't know the brand name, but she probably doesn't want the same brand since this one broke!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.