Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Why would a married tarus man look at another woman? ?

There is this neighbor of mine. Who i think is in his mid 30s , has two kids and is married. I only noticed him since march when I firstly caught him deeply staring at me. Initially I though he just wanted to say hi as a neighbor. Then things got even more odd. Whenever I sit out in my backyard, he is there. One time I was working late at night on my laptop in my backyard and there he is! He stands there, looks at me with a deep stare which makes me nervous and then pretends like he is doing something else. Not only that, but everytime he takes out his trash, i can see him from my room looking in the direction and the windows of my house. Also, one time I caught him watching me inside his house while I was getting into my car and heading to work. I literally saw his face behind his window staring at me. He stares at me infront of everyone even infront of his wife. what does this guy want from me? I'm much younger than him as well. If he wasn't married I wouldn't freak out tbh and think maybe he likes me like a normal guy. But I feel this situation is different. He is a tarus man and a scorpio moon. Arent these two of the most loyal signs? I don't understand why he would act in such a way. I feel disgusted to my guts and at times when I remember his stare, I feel flattered. I'm confused about this situation. However, in no way things will go further. Never with a married approach. I want to understand his actions given his astrological signs? 

Im cancer sun and a scorpio moon

• Mike

AstroLOGY has nothing to do with astroNOMY. Ask this in Entertainment.

• Zirp

Because she looks good

Forget his signs. Do not get involved. If he respected you he would talk to you like a normal human being, and make gestures of friendship. As a woman your instincts should be telling you that. Men who stare like that are troubled.

If you want to get involved because he was hot big-time, or because you feel sorry for him, then that is your choice. But believe me it will end badly. Aren't there better prospects around?

I don't know of any tarus planet.

• Bill-M

You will get better answers to your questions if you place them in the correct section of Yahoo Answers.  This is the Astronomy and Space (Science) Section.