Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

How can we as HipHoppers get white people to like Rap music?

For example, when the Jehovah Witnesses preach they hand out free pamphlets. I was thinking maybe we could hand out free pamphlets or CD's to encourage white people.

• Mr.412
    Favorite Answer

I don’t think we can get old old white people to accept our music. 

What planet have you been on? In case you don't know there are White rappers.

I'm 46, white, and I love some Hip Hop and Rap (I've got a wide range of music that listen to).

Tribe Called Quest, MF Doom, WuTang, Run The Jewels, Aesop Rock, and many others.

Okay...so I'm white...I really think rap is underestimated and most people don't get it....(especially lots of rap creators) I personally as of now think that rap is NOT real music you only need a sense of beat to do rap..and it's not an actual tune.......I miss the good old days of classical music.......ahhhhhhh

i like rap, my old white dad does too LMAO

Speak candidly about important issues that can make change for the better for all of our futures!

• blank

I already do. Getting people to like certain music is not okay. People listen to what they want.if they like Rap  then they listen if they don't then that is okay too.

• Embery

Don't bother you can keep your hippity hop.

You can't and you really shouldn't, as much as I'd like to agree with you.  The music just isn't for everyone, and people like what they like...not much you can do about that.

Hahahaha that's funny.