Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesAtlanta · 5 months ago

Is anyone hiring? Georgia, Atlanta jobs?

We're right in the middle of a pandemic - hmmm, who needs more essential workers? 

Maybe hospitals and grocery stores. Hospitals need cleaning crews, and grocery stores need people to fill on-line orders for people who can't get to the store. 

No. Nobody in the entire Atlanta area is hiring. If they were, they would not be looking here.

Before Dejoy attempted to destroy it, the Post Office was hiring. They may still be hiring in your area.

Cry baby, can someone do this, can someone do that... I bet you are a democrat wanting everything handed to you and given to you for free... GTFOH

go call some places up and find out. 

We’re hiring at CnD industries!

We put the C in the D!

C = corn

D= diarrhea 

i'm taking the biggest **** right now

go call some places up and find out

• James

Yeah I live near Atlanta and I do electrical work in a lot of the warehouses around Atlanta and elsewhere. A lot of them are hiring people in manufacturing. Also I have seen tons of men and women working as forklift operators and truck loaders. those warehouses are probably hiring for those positions too. Amazon and ups are always hiring too they need package handlers and truck loaders. Look up some companies online and see if you can get an application