How many democrats will vote for Trump in 2020?

How has trump screwed over the middle class?

• Fred G

The way it looks is president Trump has added to his 2016 base. He has added a good percentage of democrats, blacks, latinos.. Probably going to be 2016 plus 10-15%.. Landslide territory.. 

Biff, you went into the bubble and disrupted their world.  They are not pleased, lol!

Few if any at all. I believe a significant number of Democrats are going to sit this one out and just not vote for Biden.

All the sheep know is Trump bad, Biden good. LOL 

over half I would say , I know of several democrats who friends and family who are voting for trump 

I think we are seeing a shift like they did with Reagan. So, landslide, Trump wins, Democrats don't  recognize their own party anymore. The Democrats in power, like Pelosi, are aristocratic in attitude, so they don't listen to their own people, because they live in an entitled reality. Pelosi seems to be dependent on how well they can lie about Trump, and never ever apologize when she is wrong.

• Biff

A few.  Not nearly as many as Republicans who will vote Biden. 

A very tiny percentage. Although we hear now and then about another Republican who has decided to come out against Trump and say they will vote for Biden, very rare to hear this the other way around. I did find a Newsweek poll from July that said that 10% of Dems would vote for Trump, but could not find a recent poll for this.

Not many. White democrats are literally the only group on earth with an out group preference. They will vote for whichever screws over the white middle class.

None I know of. But there are people corrupt like him on the left as well. Just  not so many as on the right.