How many democrats will vote for Trump in 2020?

Update:

How has trump screwed over the middle class?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred G
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The way it looks is president Trump has added to his 2016 base. He has added a good percentage of democrats, blacks, latinos.. Probably going to be 2016 plus 10-15%.. Landslide territory.. 

• 1 month ago

Biff, you went into the bubble and disrupted their world.  They are not pleased, lol!

• 1 month ago

Few if any at all. I believe a significant number of Democrats are going to sit this one out and just not vote for Biden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All the sheep know is Trump bad, Biden good. LOL 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

over half I would say , I know of several democrats who friends and family who are voting for trump 

• 1 month ago

I think we are seeing a shift like they did with Reagan. So, landslide, Trump wins, Democrats don't  recognize their own party anymore. The Democrats in power, like Pelosi, are aristocratic in attitude, so they don't listen to their own people, because they live in an entitled reality. Pelosi seems to be dependent on how well they can lie about Trump, and never ever apologize when she is wrong.

• Biff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

A few.  Not nearly as many as Republicans who will vote Biden. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A very tiny percentage. Although we hear now and then about another Republican who has decided to come out against Trump and say they will vote for Biden, very rare to hear this the other way around. I did find a Newsweek poll from July that said that 10% of Dems would vote for Trump, but could not find a recent poll for this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not many. White democrats are literally the only group on earth with an out group preference. They will vote for whichever screws over the white middle class.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

None I know of. But there are people corrupt like him on the left as well. Just  not so many as on the right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.