Ray S
Ray S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How long will it be before Trump has Chris Wray removed as FBI director for speaking truth?

FBI director Wray is telling the truth about Russian meddling in our elections again and white supremacists being the real domestic violence threat, not ANTIFA ... And, Trump's not happy about that ... So, how long will it be before Trump has Chris Wray removed as FBI director?

Kudos to Director Wray ... The country needs more people like him to stand tall for TRUTH.

I see ... So, conservatives would try the old Jedi mind trick to make it all go away ... Nothing to see here ... Move along ... Move along.      Does that mean, then, that Chris Wray's position as FBI director is safe?

The USSR was meddling in our elections  all throughout the cold war. This is nothing new. In regards to this white supremacists theory. I can say without hesitation that the most racists people I have met in my life are White & Democrat. And no f-cking white-boy is going to change my mind on this subject.

Then he had better get cracking.

• RockIt

What is meddling?  The usual Soviet style KGB Boris Badenov and Natasha stuff?