William asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is trump just messing with all of us with the things he says and having fun doing it? or is he just stupid?

I reckon he just fin with all of us for his own amusement. Maybe he's a narcissist and loves the attention. Your thoughts?

Try to answer without biased political opinions of him please.

Favorite Answer

Of course he is laughing at everybody because he thinks like a 10 year old bully and because he has groupies, the joke is own them. A narcissist only cares about themselves and when he is done with you, he does not know you but when he needs your admiration do to low self esteem, he will insult you and praise you for loving him. He knows you are not smarter than he is and he also knows that those who oppose him see through him, so he has to make them the enemy. Then he laughs at you because his plan worked and it keeps you fighting each other as a distraction to his ineptness.

Trump is a known narcissist, to the point of malignancy. He loves manipulating people. He's been doing it all his life. He has nothing but disdain for people who are not of his socioeconomic status. 

I don't think it's "messing with us" to downplay the pandemic for five weeks while telling Woodward it's really deadly.  And I don't think it's "messing with us" to push for reopening too early, unleashing a 2nd wave of virus across red states in the Sun Belt who listened to him.  When the consequences of your actions add up to an additional 100,000 dead, that's not "messing."

I agree that the interpretations of what he says are generally stupider than what he actually said... and that people insisting that taking the dumbest interpretation possible of the words he said is intentional. I mean, who could honestly claim "The kidney has a very special place in the heart" means Trump believes the kidney is located inside the heart?

• Dze

trump is good at reading people and is likely a very good chess player .. yes he know his base understands most of what hes doing and plays liberal idiots to no end lol .. exactly what he does .. keeps them occupied with their 'correctness' so they dont think ahead far enough to do damage to the real agenda .. hes good ... very good at it ..

I fail to see the humor in over 200,000 dead. Its probably a great deal more. I wont call any names but I'm not laughing either.

He's definitely  narcist. 100%.