Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

No matter what media say, or what libs want people to think, when a vaccine simply shows good promise, it will give people massive hope of..?

...a return to the way things were before CV19. 

-- Even if those million doses won't be out by November, the knowledge that we've rounded that corner will END the FEAR mongers' game. 

-- Will the DNC and MSM work to hype a fear of the vaccine just to win an election? 

• Ian

Please do some research on Vaccines and how long SAFE ones take to get approved. MILLION doses? The U.S. needs 500 MILLION doses (two step vaccine is the best so far) to get to herd immunity. Recent polls suggest that only 44% of Americans will get the Vaccine once it's out. NOT ENOUGH to get there.

Once mass production starts it will take MONTHS and MONTHS to get it out to people and the logistics will be tough too. Sub-zero storage is required. I'm sure HOPE isn't what the public needs but RESULTS that show the end is near. Still it'll be the end of 2021 before herd immunity could be possible under PERFECT  circumstances.

• Leo

The hope has to be realistic, the vaccine properly tested and the public educated as to its benefits and risks.  

• Biff

I think most people have figured out by now that a COVID vaccine will happen, but that it will be a process.  There's research and development, testing, to be followed by distribution.  No matter how it unfolds, Trump can neither take credit or blame for the timing; it's out of his hands.  We all know that he is planning some "big announcement" shortly before the election that will make it appear he personally developed the vaccine.  But we all also know, without any media spin, that Trump will be lying.

If Deputy Dog told me there could be a vaccine by November. I  might contemplate where and when. I simply don't have that kind of confidence in what Trump says. I'm sorry. Call me a fool whatever you like.