Baby Constipation or something else ?
My 3 month old son has had really bad gas lately m. His gas smells just like a poopy diaper. Well the other night he was up all night something was bothering him. He wasn’t crying in pain but he wouldn’t sleep. Today he is pooping every 30minutes. Acting normal but is continually pooping. Is he just constipated and it’s passing or could this something more serious ?
- Anonymous1 month ago
Maybe he ingested posion without you realising.
- MamawidsomLv 71 month ago
Impossible to tell. Call your pediatrician's office to get some profession advice.
Things to consider:
1. Have you changed anything at all about what you are feeding your son such as switching to formula from breastfeeding, changing formulas, or starting cereal. etc.?
2. Was he constipated the last couple of days or pooping regularly while also having gas?
3. Has he been drinking more or less over the last couple of days?
4. Is his current poop well formed or is it diarrhea?
5. Is he showing any signs of pain, fever, or distress?
6. Is is continuing to drink/feed normally?