Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why are my family angry, introverted, and stupid and don't have empathy for others?

They seem to not give a darn.

This is the way of most people.

• Lisa M

Mine is too. They hate everyone - even me. It came to a point where I asked 'What do you want from? I can't seem to do anything right in your eyes. You blame me for things even though I'm 3000 miles away. When I need help you say i'm needy and tell me to solve it myself but when you need help I'm supposed drop everything and jump through hoops? I owe you nothng. Especially if you call me names and sabotage me'. I haven't spoken to them for over a decade

Source(s): Me
  • Goerge

You are isolating yourself with your device under a bridge with only Y!A to keep you company. You are angry with your family. You are making your family sound stupid. You are disregarding their feelings(lack of empathy) by complaining about them in here. 

The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree does it? 

from the hills of alabama, are ya?