What are the odds of Joe chickening out of the debates at the last minute, blaming COVID or Trump?

Debating with Donald would be like walking into a furnace.

IT WON'T BE BIDEN CHICKENING OUT IT WILL BE THE DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP PREVENTING HIM FROM APPEARING AT THE DATE.  THE LAST THING THE DEMOCRATS WANT IS BIDEN IN A DEBATE WITH TRUMP

The Dema will think of something.. 

'

They know there is no way he can debate Trump and not look like a complete idiot.. 'They are and have been trying to make a excuse for the last three months. 'Trump will Make Biden look like a complete idiot because Biden will not or should not have a list of practiced questions to be drilled on or a Monitor to read the answers off which his handlers post for him.

• Archer

The Dems have already stated they did not want Biden in a debate where they can't control what he says.

If anyone does it would be trump.  But since trump can't read, much less read a teleprompter or from a script, It'll be comedy gold every time trumps mouth opens.

Joe is gonna say something that's gonna make trump go off script then its belly laughs for everyone!  

The first topic of debate

no matter what it is, trump will say:

"The trump administrayshzzizt is building a big beautiful wall in Colorado" 

On health care trump will say:  "my plan will protect pre-existing physicians".  On climate change, trump will say:

“I can say we have among the cleanest climate in the world right now.”  On the strength of our military trump will say:

"I call it the super duper missile,”.

Lol. I can't wait.  

If Biden refuses to debate, then he has lost the election.  Even if he uses being sick as an excuse I will not believe him.  I still say that Jill Biden should be ashamed for letting him run.

Given Joe's blunders in the last week alone, I'd guess 100% that he'll be unavailable for the debates. Probably taking a bath, washing his hair or out of the country. 

• KennyB

Slim and none. 

• Foofa

TBH given both their recent performances I secretly hope they don't debate because it's just going to make people who hate both sides more frustrated that this is all we have to choose from. 

Biden cannot aford to debate Trump, he cannot afford to not debate Trump. Such a dilemma.

My money is on trump storming out of the debates. Right after they ask about trade deals.