Lv 6

Do you think only cool kids like "Simple Plan"?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Research has proven that 99.44% of those who think they're "cool" are full of sh!t.  The remaining 0.56% are deluded.  On my view, the band Simple Plan blows dead bears.  It's possible that some of them are still alive while being serviced.   

  • 1 month ago

    that band completely sucks

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    What’s “Simple Plan”?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.