How do you find this text?

I'm learning English and I was requested to write such a text. Can you give me your opinion, please? It's not the entire text. I cut out the final part.

Day one 

As first part of your trip towards Seattle you will have to plan a fly. If you live within the United States it will take just a few hours to get here. So, don't worry, there's nothing better and that is also low-cost and difficult to forget. The first thing you can do is to take a scenic seaplane. The scene you get when approaching the city will astonish you and it will give you enough reason to get back there. Despite many Coronavirus problems we have been experiencing during the lock-down, there are still plenty of things to do in Seattle. Once you get there , you will be able to rent a kayak and experience the force of the unrelentig waters under your boat. The time is passing quickly? Don't worry, you will surely find something amazing to do, event in the afternoon. Take a break and enjoy the local food. Even in this case, you will notice everything has a low-cost and, nontheless, it would make happy everyone. The city has many farmer markets. Anyway, you are looking for a cheap holiday, don't you? So go to the one located in the Ballard neighbourhood. It's surely the most suited for your interests. It runs every Sunday from 10am to 3pm. 

• John P
    Favorite Answer

'A fly' is an annoying insect, which can transmit disease. You mean 'a flight'.

I am glad to see that you use capital letters where needed. So many youngsters fail to do so.