How do you all react to Halloween being outlawed?

Here in L.A., my town, Halloween is banned over the Covid 19 😔

• 1 week ago

I would buy my kids Halloween candy, we would put up decorations and watch movies like any other year

It's absolutely ridiculous. If households don't want to participate, they don't have to. But those who want to participate shouldn't be prohibited from doing so. As if they haven't ruined our kids' lives enough already. First you take away school, sports and whatever social lives they had. Now you take away Halloween from them too. Might as well cancel Christmas too.

Umm, how so? I live in L.A. County myself. What exactly about Halloween is being banned?

It is a fine idea. I will not let my children out, nor will I provide anything my door.

good now do it every year

I wouldn’t say Halloween was outlawed, it’s more like...cancelled for this year.

Rather spend it at home watching scary movies than live the nightmare of having a deadly virus. But hey.. To each their own right.

• JASON

Hurray, I won't have to hide with the lights off!

• IOM

Mass trick-or-treat the authorities 🎃 🎃 🎃 😁