Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

I seriously hate the country where I live, how can I get the heck out of here!?

I live in Australia and the internet speed I get is horrendous! It's not just the internet speed, it's almost everything. Everything is slow and behind here. I'm not happy with my country standards! 

Update:

I don't care if it is "one of the bet places in the world to live"! I can't stand how behind we are in everything. I don't care about finance and health cover. I just want a better quality of indoor life. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Travel (once Covid-related laws allow it again) so you can see the truth about the greenness of the grass in some other countries, and different parts of those countries. Until you have a very large amount of money or a very saleable skill which pays less than peanuts in a country that will have you as a permanent resident, you're stuck here in Aust., like it or not.

Be thankful for what you have, and take one step at a time.

• 1 month ago

LOL if Internet speeds are what's most important to your quality of life, then go to South Korea, they have some of the highest speeds in the world. I think some of the Scandinavian countries have some of the highest speeds too.

You will have to learn a language other than English though, but at least you'll have great Internet.

• 1 month ago

You can try to stay in the US.

• 1 month ago

Well, you could apply for a passport and move.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

find the nearest airport and fly out.

• 1 month ago

Singapore doesn't want you.  Korea and Japan don't either.  I'm afraid you're stuck, mate.

• 1 month ago

Don't worry, cobber, once you reach the maturity of a 10 year old you'll learn that there are much worse places to be.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get a plane ticket to anywhere in the EU. I live in a small (4700 people) town and have great 600 Mbps DSL. Best wishes 🙂 

• 1 month ago

You might be in trouble.  Of the world's countries, Australia is near the top of  the list for good places to live.  There aren't many places you can go that are better.  I have seen some Aussies here in Canada (they like our mountains!), but, other than that, where could you go?

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pack up your belongings and leave the country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.