Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do you ever fantasize about a female replacement?

I day dream about it from time to time. Like a creature or entity that has the same physique as woman but different psychology. Something to replace modern women lol. Modern women are just unlovable. Hypergamy is the main reason to why that it is. But if there was a female substitute, I would love it more than any woman. 

So...of all the many different women in the world, you can't seem to find just ONE who you can get along with. Sorry to point this out, but the only common denominator there is you. 

• Foofa

The good news here, I guess, is that if "hypergamy" is the problem these "modern" women aren't going to be bothering you anyway. Just to be factual...the idea of "marrying up" was far more present in the past than it is now. If women were actually more concerned about finding solid men instead of procreating with losers society would be a lot better for it. 

If I was a genie, the replacement will be the human female clone with no mind or will of her own. They will follow the command of men. A female with a mind of her own is very dangerous.

Too bad magic and wishes don't exist.

They're called sex bots. They are for men who can't deal with real women