If you’re printing something in bulk, do they have to be “perfect”?

Im copying this thing I made to send out in bulk. (Like thousands). Printer messed up like 50-100 sheets and the pic is lop-sided and not straight on the sheet; it’s very obvious... 

My OCD would go crazy having a copy like this sent out, but the tree and money-saving side of me doesn’t wanna waste the sheets of fancy paper I just printed it on... (It’s $10 for 80 sheets, and if I’m printing thousands...) 

Would you care about sending out lop-sided copies if it’s your work people will be seeing...??? 

Yes.  To be taken seriously. Otherwise do it in crayons.

Yes, it needs to be "perfect". 

• Goerge

No, and heck no. I'm a cook and a baker and well I do enjoy the kitchen. More so I enjoy sharing my food with others. If I had a business, even a cottage business and a batch of my sinnabuns were lopsided, it would lose me money on sales but worse than that it would infest my business with bad word of mouth. The residual income lost would be worth more than those 50-100 sheets of paper and you can just as easily drop your mistakes off in your recycling bin so you aren't wasting trees either. The lost revenue makes your few cents lost on paper look meaningless because it is. That's not a justification for sending out trash to your customers because that's where your mistakes belong. My roommates and I enjoy those odd cinnamon rolls and my customers receive only my best.

• GF

Yes, of course they do. Each will go to different individuals as if there is only 1. 

I know, trust me. I used to run an offset printer making business cards 

Your work is a reflection on you and your company. Perfect it does not have to be, but what you are describing is a total mess. It shows whomever was operating the printer fell asleep on the job so to speak. I definitely would not sent them out!