I had to run to the store to grab something. I left my 9 month old on the floor, will he be ok when i get back?

• John P

And you are taking time to ask a random question site??!!

• Willie

No because the baby was taken to a fire station by your nosy neighbor.

You must NEVER leave a baby totally unattended even for a few minutes.  Even children under 12 should have an adult within calling distance at all times.

• Embery

I don't see why not.

I really hope that this is not a real and serious question. Your nine month hold baby son will probably be okay when you get back. In the future, if you need to run to the store to grab something, you need to take your nine month old with you. If you don't want to take him with you then you need to hire a babysitter to watch him while you go to the store. Usually, neighbors will have no problem watching children while the parents run to the store or some neighbors will even run to the store and get what you want. 

I hope so... that's pretty stupid. 

Get another hobby, bcuz you sück at trolling.

Yes, as Child Protective Services will do a fine job caring for him until they find a good foster home for him.