Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 1 month ago

What is the average cost to replace 4 control arms, 2 struts, and 2 sway bar links for a '15 BMW X5 in an independent shop?

I have a 2015 X5 and would like know how much it would cost to replace all 4 control arms, 2 front struts, and 2 sway bar links. I think I am getting an absurd estimate so I would appreciate your feedback! Thank You!

Favorite Answer

Costs vary widely by region, and we're not mind readers, so we have no clue where you are. Why don't you call multiple shops in your area? That's what a logical and intelligent person would do. I used to work on cars for a living and In my area you'd be looking at about $4,000 plus tax, give or take a couple hundred.  Welcome to BMW ownership. I've been driving the same Toyota for 22 years and I haven't spent that much in repairs the whole time I've owned it. Fact.