Who else really likes Trump's current Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany?

She's a warrior! 

She totally calls out the fake news media on an almost daily basis by reminding them of their own hypocrisy and pointing out their dishonesty.

I wish Trump had a hundred people like her.

Update:

When she's done serving Trump in January 2025, I look forward to seeing her for years to come on Fox News!

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

She is an excellent Press Secretary.  She refers to her notes so she can fact check quickly.  In my lifetime, I've seen a lot and I must say she is the best.  Dealing with those hateful Democrat New Media is a very unpleasant job.  I love how she never lets anyone know if she is offended by them.  

• 4 weeks ago

my penis likes her

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

the press has fired back on her own lies.  it's all a vicious circle until decency can come back when Biden wins. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't pay any attention to anything coming from the White House anymore. All it is is more lies to protect the king of Liars, Donald Trump. I'm tired of all the lies. Real tired of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

McINANEy is a stupid cvnt.

She's the perfect spokesperson for this dumpster fire of an administration.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

she is a yes person, that,s why she is there.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is a reason that Obama only got 3 Press Secretaries in his 8 years and Trump got 4 Press Secretaries in 4 years ... warriors for Trump lies and hypocrisy is a hard job...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She's okay, but I've seen cuter. I mean, if she shows up in Playboy I'd probably look. To each his own, I guess.

• 1 month ago

She’s great, she’s from Tampa, Florida and I live north of there.

• Grumpy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I’ll bet you thought Sarah Palin was the smartest woman you ever seen, too. With a big.. ol’... heart 

Why are conservatives so predictable?

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.